Palm Cove of Bradenton Condo Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Palm Cove of Bradenton Condo Takeover

PALM COVE CONDOMINIUM OWNERS BEWARE !!. It is URGENT that you learn there are secret deals being brokered behind our backs making us homeless and losing THOUSANDS!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supposed proposed takeover

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Supposed proposed takeover Empty Supposed proposed takeover Mon May 23, 2016 2:52 pm

albritth@yahoo.com

I have not been contacted by any attorneys.
I have been contacted by mail and once by phone from realtors asking if I wanted to sell my condo.

2Supposed proposed takeover Empty Re: Supposed proposed takeover Mon May 23, 2016 5:03 pm

Admin

Admin

Albritth,

First of all let me welcome you to the forum! Thanks for taking the time to register and join us.

In regards to your post, we have been told by other owners that they were first contacted by a real estate company (one was Keller Williams) and we have yet to confirm whether there is any connection but in the example of the Keller Williams I understand after that owner clearly stated they were not interested in selling several weeks later they were contacted by an attorney who was "pushing" a little harder and making offers well below what appraised value would be.

Please continue to monitor the forum and share thoughts and experiences especially if you have any new information.

Thanks again.

https://pcbct.board-directory.net

3Supposed proposed takeover Empty Re: Supposed proposed takeover Mon May 23, 2016 8:44 pm

bobmckone22

Happened to me as well. Would hate to see us owners be pushed out of our own property. The big fish wants to take from the little fish. What's yours is yours and shouldn't be taken away from you against your will. This is not a case of eminent domain although its being treated as such thru Florida law. Not fair to us. The more you have, the more you can take from those who have less. Not fair! We should act together to hope for an outcome that lets us keep what belongs to us. We can make a difference by sticking together, 10% is all we need so join in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum